SAP Business One is a powerful, scalable business management system which integrates all core business functions across your entire company. It provides managers with access to critical real-time data, enabling you to make quicker, better decisions to help grow your business.
SAP Business One software is created specifically for small and midsize businesses. It’s a single, powerful application that can help you better manage practically every aspect of your daily operations. It’s affordable, easy to use, and quick to implement. SAP, a world leader in business management software for over 30 years, has performed more than 30,000 SAP Business One installations worldwide. By implementing SAP Business One, you and your staff can:
- Streamline your operations by seamlessly integrating key business processes.
- Take proactive control of your business through automatic alerts, workflows, and response to key business events and customer needs.
- Customize SAP Business One to support your changing needs and individual user preferences with easy-to-use customization tools.
SAP Business One gives you instant access to your critical business information—precisely when you need it—to run your business. This comprehensive application covers all your core operations, giving you keen insight so you can confidently make informed business decisions.
To grow your business, you need to devote time to more important things than piecing together information and operational details from disparate business systems. If your sales, accounting, and operational systems are not integrated, your productivity inevitably suffers. When you must search for critical business information such as customer records or inventory levels in different locations, you can’t make timely, sound decisions and meet customers’ needs quickly.
The SAP Business One application is an affordable, comprehensive solution that provides functionality for every core process you need to run your entire business. unlike niche solutions, SAP Business One supports integrated management functions, including financials, sales, customers, inventory, and operations, without the need for separate installations and complex integration of multiple modules. Designed specifically for small businesses, it’s quick to install, and more important, straightforward to maintain and use.
Why choose SAP Business One?
Streamline Your Entire Business with a Single Application
- By integrating all critical business functions, SAP Business One supports sales, customer relationship management (CRM), purchasing, inventory, operations, financials, and human re sources.
- Business information captured in a single system is instantly accessible across the organization, eliminating duplicate data entry along with related errors and subsequent costs.
- Workflow-based alerts trigger auto-response when important business events occur, so you can monitor and focus on those that are most critical.
Act on Instant and Complete Information
- SAP Business One captures critical data across sales, customers, operations, and financials in a single application for immediate access and use.
- With the addition of the fully integrated Crystal Reports® software, it delivers compelling reporting functionality and information access that give you crucial insights into all parts of your business.
- With “drag-and-relate” and interactive drill-down functionalities, you can click through relevant data and get answers quickly.
- Employees can respond to customer needs faster, and your managers can track revenues, costs, and profit margins so they can assess business performance and determine how to improve it.
Strengthen Customer Relationships and Loyalty
- SAP Business One enables you to manage sales, customer service, and support – all integrated with other business functions across the company.
- With the service call component in SAP Business One, you can effectively respond to customer service and support calls and find resolutions more quickly.
- Detailed service reports related to call volumes, duration, and response times allow you to assess progress and take necessary actions.
- With SAP Business One you can also analyze customers using data from sales, operations, and finance to identify ways to serve them faster and better.
Adapt to Meet Your Changing Needs
SAP Business One is quick to set up and configure, allowing you to minimize the it involvement (average implementation time is about two to eight weeks, depending on your circumstances). And as your business grows, you can adapt and customize the software to meet your changing needs. For instance, with its published software development kit and over 550 add-on solutions that have been built by SAP software solution partners, you can extend SAP Business One to meet your specific business and industry challenges. In addition, unlike many other small business solutions on the market today, SAP Business One provides worldwide coverage with 40 country-specific versions on a single platform, delivered and supported locally so you can confidently grow your business overseas.
We provide remote and on the job support, services and maintenance. We are just a phone call away.